Volkswagen Brand Service Advisor
October 30 2018, Bramgate Automotive Inc.
VOLKSWAGEN – SERVICE ADVISOR - BRAMGATE VOLKSWAGEN, BRAMPTON, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Volkswagen brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for an experienced Service Advisor at our Brampton dealership. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Service Advisor is responsible for providing customers with information on Bramgate Volkswagen individual and combined service/repair services, as well as promotional packages offered by the Dealership. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, answering the telephone and emails, greeting and supporting customers with all needs, scheduling service and maintenance appointments and processing payment.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- High school diploma or post-secondary courses
- 3-5 years' experience in a customer service role in automotive environment
- Cashier experience
- Automotive workshop process and product knowledge
- Previous experience with Reynolds and Reynolds software an asset
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (including computer literacy)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to negotiate and sell
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Email, Excel and Word
- Able to organize and maintain files and basic database
- Ability to work individually or part of a team
- Willing to learn more as a part of further personal development
- Valid G driver's licence
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.