August 14 2019, Bramgate Automotive Inc
Estimator/Administrator - Bramgate Collision Centre
Estimator/Administrator – Collision Centre – Brampton, ON
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
Bramgate Collision Centre is affiliated with Bramgate Pre-Owned Centre, Audi Mississauga, Audi Brampton and Bramgate Volkswagen. Our newly remodeled Collision Centre is a state-of-the-art facility with modern equipment and tools and was recently updated to meet Audi and VW Certification. In addition, we are direct partners with several major Insurance companies. We have an opening for a full-time Estimator/Administrator.
Our Commitment is to exceed our clients’ auto body repair expectations. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
The Automotive Body Shop Estimator/Administrator is the primary point of contact with customers requiring estimates for vehicle repairs. The Estimator is responsible for estimating parts and labour requirements and costs for repairs. The incumbent examines the extent of damages on vehicles and provides estimates to customers while ensuring superior customer service. Easy, Efficient, and Enjoyable experiences are provided and maintained at all times.
Education, Skills, and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Provide exceptional customer service via person and telephone contact.
- Coordinate and book customer appointments for Collision Centre estimates and repairs.
- Facilitate towing and storage transactions.
- Perform estimates for Collision and Paint repair for all brands of vehicles. Knowledge of Mitchell and/or Audatex Estimating is required.
- Follow up with Insurance companies for claim related correspondence.
- Responsible for parts ordering and sublet repair tasks.
- Assist with workshop flow and estimated cycle time for completion of repairs.
- Follow up with customer or Insurance partners for additional repairs.
- Maintain accurate documentation and obtain customer signatures as required.
- Oversee final repairs for appearance and quality of work.
- Close out transactions and final invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of a motor vehicle body repair apprenticeship program or a combination of over 3 years of work experience in the motor vehicle body repair trade.
- 3 years of experience in automotive body shop estimating.
- Possess a valid drivers license.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse work environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure. Positive team attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Knowledge of computer programs, MS Office, etc.
- Luxury brand.
- Outstanding leadership and support.
- Professional training and processes.
- Large customer base.
- Benefit package available.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.