January 28 2019, Bramgate Automotive Inc.
Financial Services Business Manager
FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS MANAGER – CONTRACT 1 YEAR MAT LEAVE - BRAMGATE VOLKSWAGEN, BRAMPTON, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the VW brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a one-year temporary position for a Financial Services Business Manager at our Brampton location. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
Position Summary and Accountabilities:
The Financial Services Business Manager is responsible for handling all of the financial, legal and administrative requirements of the vehicle transactions, ensuring that customers receive a satisfactory financial agreement between the dealership and their financial institution. First by greeting the customer and then presenting various options that will enhance their purchase as well provide peace of mind, value added services for the long term.
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Greet customers and visitors in a professional, friendly and effective manner, answer queries and provide information
- Review sales agreement with the customer to ensure vehicle, options and prices are correct
- Complete credit application with customer and discusses payment terms. Obtain credit approval and notify customer of credit approval or any conditions
- Provide customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties
- Complete paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure documentation is correct i.e., title, lien information, taxes etc. Forward to Accounting Department for processing
- Perform lien check on all trade-ins and confirm payout/lien amount with financial institution and buyout terms
- Provide customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Other duties as required
Finance and Insurance:
- Develop relationships with the financial institutions, manufacturers; sources and manage alternative/competitive interest rates and finance programs
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval
- Convert cash deals to finance and/or as appropriate
- Process all federal, provincial, and corporate paperwork related to vehicle transactions
- Comply with all federal and provincial regulations for new and used vehicles and Accounting Department procedures
- Maintain insurance files
- Liaise and build relationships with internal staff, Sales Department and Accounting
- Establish and maintain a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department
- Provide sales staff with current information about finance and lease programs
- Provide ongoing training to sales team on the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs
- Work with the sales staff to secure the required profit margins from every sale
- Coordinate Finance and Sales Departments forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income
- Ensure collection of all finance and insurance fees
- Other duties as required
Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Post-secondary education or College courses
- 2-5 years automotive dealership Business Office experiences
- Competitive/commissioned sales experience
- Solid understanding of automotive terminology
- Very strong communication and business skills
- Proven problem solving expertise
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Good visual acuity and demonstrated observational skills
- Computer literate (internet, email, file sharing.)
- Knowledge of various software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, Dealer Management Systems programs and Reynolds
- Valid G driver’s license. Driver’s abstract and OMVIC License
- Able to maintain filing systems and database
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation. Team player
- Fluent in English, second language an asset
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Significant advertising support to generate traffic
- Competitive pay package
- Large customer base
- Robust promotional plans
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.