Part-Time Warranty Administrator - Brampton
April 17 2019, Bramgate Automotive Inc.
PART-TIME - WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR - BRAMPTON, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Audi and Volkswagen brands and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a part-time Warranty Administrator position at our Brampton dealerships.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Part-time Warranty Administrator is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties for the Bramgate Automotive Inc. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to answering the telephone, greeting and supporting customers, opening and preparing files for vehicles repairs in addition to cashier and warranty administration.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual with accounting and technical knowledge looking to be part of a growing organization..
- With Warranty Administrator manage the day-to-day warranty claims processes for Audi and Volkswagen
- Verify warranty coverage on vehicles
- Collaborate with management for efficient warranty claims process
- File and retain warranty service records by the manufacturer
- Complete claim forms, code failures, and list out materials as required by different manufacturers
- Respond to requests for additional information from manufacturers in a timely manner
- Communicate warranty repair processes to workshop coordinators, supervisors, and technicians
- Keep warranty schedules up to date
- Maintain records for auditing purposes
- Oversee the proper handling of warranty parts to be returned or discarded
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Office Administration diploma would be considered an asset
- 2-5 years' of direct work experience as an Administrator/Receptionist in a dealership setting
- Knowledge and experience of Accounting
- Cashier experiences
- Warranty Claims experiences an asset
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of vehicles, equipment, and/or services offered
- Knowledge of Reynolds, Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic database
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Positive team attitude
- Travel to Mississauga as required
- May lead to full-time employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.