Volkswagen Sales Executive
July 17 2018, Bramgate Automotive Inc.
AUDI – VOLKSWAGEN SALES EXECUTIVE - BRAMGATE VOLKSWAGEN, BRAMPTON, ON
Are you looking for the boost to take you to the next level? We invite you to join our thriving organization which is growing and moving ahead. VW Canada has just successfully launched the all new 2018 Atlas SUV, as well as the highly anticipated redesigned 2018 Tiguan SUV and the new 2019 Jetta.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is in business for more than 50 years. This is an exciting time to be with us as part of our talented Sales Team. Do you have a passion for customer service, the energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the growing automotive sales teams in the industry?
The Volkswagen Sales Executive position is responsible for the solicitation, development and booking of new business through effective sales techniques and relationship building with prospective and current customers.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level! Your experience in cars and your excellence in closing sales:.
- Post-secondary education, college courses
- 1-3 years of commissioned sales experiences
- Vehicle sales experiences preferred
- Valid G driver's license. OMVIC license preferred. Driver’s abstract required
- Able to operate manual and automatic drive transmissions
- Able to maintain a safe driving record
- General knowledge of automobiles
- Willing to learn new skills and products features
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong knowledge of store policies and procedures
- Hands on involvement
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Social Media and e-mail
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Significant advertising support to generate traffic
- Aggressive pay package
- Large customer base
- Robust promotional plans
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.