Volkswagen Brand Service Technician
October 01 2018,
VOLKSWAGEN – VOLKSWAGEN BRAND SERVICE TECHNCIANS - BRAMGATE VOLKSWAGEN, BRAMPTON, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the VW brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have openings for VW Service Technicians at our Brampton location. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Automotive Service Technician inspects, maintains and repairs automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol. Responsible for executing basic care maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnosing complex problems, and planning and completing vehicle repairs.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- High School diploma, or post-secondary education
- Valid Automotive Service Technician trade certification
- 2-5 years of direct work experience in automotive repairs and service with luxury vehicles
- Extensive knowledge of different automobiles and their service needs
- Customer service skills. Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional demeanor. Efficient problem solving skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Up-to-date knowledge of automotive parts and their functions
- Is able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.