Volkswagen Brand Service Manager
September 19 2018, Bramgate Automotive Inc.
VOLKSWAGEN - SERVICE MANAGER - BRAMGATE VOLKSWAGEN, BRAMPTON, ON
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is in business for more than 50 years. This an exciting time to be with us as part of our talented Service Team. Do you have a passion for customer service, the energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the growing automotive service and sales teams in the industry?
The Volkswagen Brand Service Manager position is responsible for overall operations and management of the Service Department and Technicians. The Service Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer process.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an experienced, energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level! Your experience in cars and your excellence in service:
- Greet, interact and liaise with Service Advisors, Technicians, internal and external customers
- Present and offer solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Maintain all systems, procedures, and processes within the Service Department
- Maintain high customer satisfaction always
- Track performance of Service Advisors and Service Technicians
- Meet monthly performance targets
- Monitor and maintain high service level as per dealership and VW Canada
- Good understanding of service department costs, efficiencies and profitability
- Provide support, supervision, scheduling and training for all Service Department employees
- Possess the ability to communicate and coach staff in a day-to-day operation
- Hands on involvement and on floor presence, repair verification, quality control when required
- Coordination of manufacturer warranty/recall customer contact, repair approval, parts acquisition and paperwork
- Complete Work Order verification and analysis
- Handle any escalations and customer concerns
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education, college courses
- Minimum 5 years Mechanical Automotive background/experience
- 3 plus years in Service Management at an Import Dealer, preferably German manufacturer
- Technician licence an asset
- Must be able to liaison in a professional manner with manufacturer and customers
- Strong CSI track record
- Strong team player. Able to work congenially with other team members, with Technicians, and with those in other departments within the dealership
- Valid G driver's license required. Driver’s abstract required
- Able to operate manual and automatic drive transmissions
- Willing to learn new skills and products features
- Strong work ethics and customer service focus
- Strong knowledge of store policies and procedures
- Hands on involvement. Adaptable and flexible
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds, MS Word, Excel and e-mail
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Significant advertising support to generate traffic
- Aggressive pay package
- Large customer base
- Robust promotional plans
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.