Full Time Greeter/Receptionist - Brampton
June 28 2019, Bramgate Automotive Inc
Full Time Greeter/Receptionist – Brampton, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Volkswagen brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a full-time Greeter/Receptionist at our Brampton dealership. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Greeter/Receptionist is mainly responsible for greeting customers who arrive at the Dealership in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring that they receive a prompt easy, efficient and enjoyable experience. They will also assist with Reception coverage providing a wide range of clerical and administrative duties. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, answering the telephone and emails, greeting and supporting customers as well as stocking in vehicles and preparing Dealer Trades.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Greet customers entering the dealership in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
- Personally, direct customers to the relevant department (i.e. introduce to Parts, Service etc.)
- Offer all customers refreshments upon arrival through the Showroom or when circulating customer waiting areas.
- Make sure all customer waiting areas including the café are kept clean and stocked with refreshments and snacks.
- Note any re-stocking of refreshments and snacks required, bringing it to the attention of the Service Manager.
- Attend the daily Sales team meetings to be aware of appointments or other events.
- Coordinate between the BDC and Sales team for any e-leads or appointments made.
- Ensure Sales Executive is assigned, prepared, and mirror hang tags are completed and handed off at least 30 minutes prior to appointment times.
- Record traffic of all people walking into the showroom/Sales department per Company procedures.
- Assign new walk-in customers to the next Sales Executive based on the rotation established for each shift by a Sales Manager.
- Assist with stocking in vehicles and preparing Dealer Trades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promptly answer telephone in a warm and inviting manner.
- Announce visitors according to Company procedures.
- Operate a multi-line telephone system, transferring calls to appropriate sales representative or department.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and process customer payments, customer accounts, petty cash and cheque requisitions.
- Coordinate and process all necessary documentation and payments for the service department.
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties.
- Distributes mail and coordinates all courier pickups.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate company records and files in their proper locations.
- Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports.
- Maintain the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or post-secondary education
- Office Administation diploma would be considered an asset.
- 2-5 years’ of direct work experience as a Receptionist in a dealership setting.
- Cashier experiences.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- Knowledge of vehicles, equipment, and/or services offered.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic database.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.