Automotive Detailer - Volkswagen
June 28 2019, Bramgate Automotive Inc.
Automotive Detailer – Volkswagen
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Volkswagen brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for an Automotive Detailer at our Brampton location. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for complete detailing of new and pre-owned vehicles in accordance to Company procedures ensuring highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Inspect and prepare new and pre-owned vehicles for customer deliveries.
- Detail the interior and exterior of all inventory and sold vehicles according to Company policies.
- Use chemical and cleaning products as required.
- Perform rust proofing, undercoating, paint protection and fabric protection.
- Use the buffer to polish vehicles as required.
- Communicate with the sale managers regarding any issues with vehicles.
- Maintain the equipment at the detailing compound.
- Organize the fleet of rental vehicles stored at the compound.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or post-secondary education
- 2-5 years of direct work experience in automotive repairs and service with vehicles.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Knowledge of different automobiles and their detailing service needs.
- Experience with wet sanding, high speed polishing and paint correction an asset.
- Able to operate and use cleaning and detailing tools.
- Customer service skills. Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Professional demeanor. Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Outstanding leadership and support.
- Professional training and processes.
- Large customer base.
- Benefit package available.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.